Thailand - My favourite islands

Growdaddy

High Roller
I have been here so many times and I have learnt that every island has its own vibe. Green's are abundantly available although you still have to be aware of your surroundings. Koh Lipe, Koh Phi Phi, Railay & Koh Lanta are my favourites. I'm always on the hunt for more Thai adventures.
What are your top spots?

Attachments

• shutterstock_232532110.jpg
    shutterstock_232532110.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 0

prithvi57000

Staff member
This is very nice information, but what do you mean by be aware of your surroundings like does it mean that its illegal to smoke there if caught we might be penalised??

Growdaddy

High Roller
Its illegal to smoke there so be aware. However the islands(NOT PHUKET) are a lot more relaxed and no paranoi here. Very rare to see cops around, if you do just pause your activities and resume when the coast is clear.

Nik A

Administrator
Its illegal to smoke there so be aware. However the islands(NOT PHUKET) are a lot more relaxed and no paranoi here. Very rare to see cops around, if you do just pause your activities and resume when the coast is clear.
Why risk it? doesnt Thailand have the death penalty for consumption? Look at whats happening to poor Aryan Khan in Mumbai for hardly 6G of hash and India is supposed to be open ended towards consumption and only punishable for sale/purchase/manufacturing

prithvi57000

Staff member
Why risk it? doesnt Thailand have the death penalty for consumption? Look at whats happening to poor Aryan Khan in Mumbai for hardly 6G of hash and India is supposed to be open ended towards consumption and only punishable for sale/purchase/manufacturing
a lot of islamic countries have death penalty if caught with drugs, like when i went to bali we asked locals if we could score from any place, they all suggested that we shouldnt because you can be shot on the spot and nobody would even care. now we dont know how much its true so its better to stay safe than late :p