CBD info

Muskaan

Administrator
CBD topical oils are great for anxiety and stress, they also act as a facial cleanser and moisturiser, you can use these topical oils daily without any worries for side effects. You can find cbd products easily online at hempivate

CBD topical oils are great for anxiety and stress, they also act as a facial cleanser and moisturiser, you can use these topical oils daily without any worries for side effects. You can find cbd products easily online at hempivate
Is CBD safe for pets?

Muskaan

Administrator
Hemp-based CBD is completely safe for pets. Personally using hemp oil-infused catnip for my cat has helped him to relax and ease his anxiety, especially while travelling.

Nik A

Administrator
CBD can cause side effects, such as dry mouth, diarrhea, reduced appetite, drowsiness and fatigue.

any thoughts on this??
There are multiple side effects in can cause hence it is always good to consult a doctor before you purchase any kind of medication. When i needed to consult a Dr for my uncles Back problems i went on to this site and got consulted by Dr Preeti. She was very professional and prescribed a cannabis based medication called Cannabryl. You can also buy it on the same platform from where you get the prescription.

prithvi57000

Staff member
There are multiple side effects in can cause hence it is always good to consult a doctor before you purchase any kind of medication. When i needed to consult a Dr for my uncles Back problems i went on to this site and got consulted by Dr Preeti. She was very professional and prescribed a cannabis based medication called Cannabryl. You can also buy it on the same platform from where you get the prescription.
ooooooo did it help for the back problem though? was it good??

Tushh@CBDStore

Staff member
CBD can cause side effects, such as dry mouth, diarrhea, reduced appetite, drowsiness and fatigue.

any thoughts on this??
It is always better to consult a doctor before starting any medicine. Same applies with CBD. CBD Store India is one of the leading CBD store in India and they have in-house expert doctors, who guide you to choose the right product with dosage instructions and prescriptions. https://shor.by/cc44

Charlesboyle

Rizla Raja
It is always better to consult a doctor before starting any medicine. Same applies with CBD. CBD Store India is one of the leading CBD store in India and they have in-house expert doctors, who guide you to choose the right product with dosage instructions and prescriptions. https://shor.by/cc44
But what about the products which do not require medical consultation??